This collection includes everything we currently have to offer!
Our teacher resource materials include 204 Daily Lesson Plans/Instructional Guides, a unit outline with multiple concepts taught daily, and it’s 100% compliant with Texas Essential Knowledge Skills. The following are included in the package:
- Sample Classroom Rules and Contract
- Suggestions for Working with the Reluctant Theatre Student
- Maestro Performance and Project Critique Policy
- Maestro Tips & Tools for Creating Project Groups
- Encouraging Volunteering for Performance Order
- Solutions for Grading the Absent Group Member
- Support for Gifted and Talented & Special Needs Students
- Designing a Commanding Image for the full package production
This package also includes 100+ Activities and Games with a Demonstration DVD; list of Stereotypes and Improvisation Situations; How to Score a Script and List of Action Verbs; 333 Journal Prompts; Methods of Assessment (critique/evaluation sheets and tests; two weeks of Substitute Lesson Plans; and six plus weeks of Home Bound/In School Suspension Plans.
When you purchase Package 1, you receive all of the above, plus a one year subscription to our interactive website which will provide curriculum updates, open forum discussions, and blogs by the writers. This unique interactive relationship will give you the opportunity to have continued dialogue with the Maestro Theatre Publications writers. With Package 1, you’re not just buying a teacher resource kit, you’re buying a relationship!
You are limited to two downloads of each of the materials that you purchase. When you open a purchased downloadable file on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone make sure that you save a copy of the materials for later access since each time you open the file on a device directly from the Maestro Theatre site you have effectively downloaded the file.